Breaking News

Amazon Prime Day home office deals day 2 LIVE — my top 25+ tested workspace upgrades

Jump to...

Uplift Parsons

(Image credit: Collin Probst // Future )

Deals under $50 | £50 • Chairs • Desks • Mini PCs & laptops • Monitors • Printers • Accessories

Day two of Amazon Prime Day home office deals have arrived. Rather than picking out absolutely every offer I can find, I'm taking the more nuanced approach - these are the top 5 office chairs, desks, mini PCs, printers, and monitors tested by me and my team.

From budget picks to premium pieces, I'll be live-tracking the prices on these WFH upgrades. And because regular readers will know I can't resist a gadget, I've added included desk accessories and extras under $50 / £50 that scored high in reviews or that I absolutely rely on when working from home.

Most products here are available from Amazon, but where I've found a better price elsewhere, I've included them (because I can't resist a good deal either). For the best prices over October Prime Day - or Big Deal Days, as Amazon insists on calling it - remember you'll need a Prime subscription. You can sign up for a free 30-day trial here (just make sure to cancel before it ends).

Prime Day home office deals: Editor's picks

B100 office chair: was $219.99 now $149.99
Sihoo has consistently impressed in chair tests, and this budget pick has a feature most cheap office chairs don't: fully adaptive lumbar support.

➡️ UK deal: now £143 (was £190)View Deal

EN1: was $159.99 now $104.46
This is the standing desk I recommend on a budget - FlexiSpot desks perform well in our tests, and this one has a stable single-piece desktop (unlike most cheap sit-stand desks). Height range is 28.9 to 46.5in.

➡️ UK deal: now £80 (was £94)View Deal

V6 Max Wireless Mechanical Keyboard: was $113.99 now $95.99
My number one mechanical keyboard, I use it daily, scored it 5 stars in my review, and it's customizable for Windows and macOS.

➡️ UK deal: now £92 (was £115)View Deal

M6 Ultra: was $799.99 now $629.99
AMD Ryzen 7 640HS | 32GB DDR5 | 1TB SSD

Best for: Professionals, students, and creators.
Why I chose it: My top pick mini PC for most people, we awarded it 4.5 stars, and even managed to use it for playing games. USB4 and 2.5G LAN ports are great extras, but it's not a graphics powerhouse out of the box.

➡️ UK deal: now £560 (was £590)View Deal

Mac mini (M6): was $899 now $769
A must-buy mini PC, Apple's new M6 machine gets its first price cut. Ideal for professionals and creators who value high performance.

➡️ UK price: now £824 (was £899)View Deal

Series 2: was $633.08 now $506.46
My number one office chair, it's a premium-quality seat at half the price of most premium chairs, and has the 'Air LiveBack' backrest that's flexible and supportive.

➡️ UK deal: now £525 (was £699)View Deal

Amazon Prime Day useful links

Prime Day home office deals under $50 | £50

Brio 101 Webcam: was $39.99 now $24.99
This 1080p webcam with automatic light correction, privacy shutter, and a built in mic is hard to fault at this price.

➡️ UK price: now £25 (was £40)View Deal

Zolo Power Bank: was $42.99 now $34.19
This mini power bank with built-in cable has saved my bacon more than once on business trips and vacations. The 20K mAh charges my phone about 3 or 4 times before it needs charging itself.

➡️ UK price: now £27 (was £35)View Deal

Signature M650 Wireless Mouse: was $39.99 now $29.99
You can't go wrong with a Logitech mouse in my experience. This one comes in two sizes, for small and medium-sized hands and large hands. I really like that because some wireless mice are tiny.

➡️ UK price: now £24 (was £40)View Deal

Soundcore Q20i Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones: was $69.99 now $37.97
Pound for pound, you can't beat the audio quality of these budget noise-canceling headphones. I use them everyday to block out distractions and take calls at work. Never buy these at full price, this is the standard sale price and worth picking up in a Prime deal.

➡️ UK price: now £30 (was £50)View Deal

MF60 Compressed Air Duster: was $49.99 now $30.39
Cordless air duster for cleaning out your keyboard or removing dust from PC and laptop vents. This one beats canned compressed air.

➡️ UK price: now £35 (was £55)View Deal

Monitor Light Bar: was $39.95 now $31.96
Eye-strain tends to be over-looked in the home office, and this is one of the best cures I've found for it. I really like the separate control puck for easily dimming and altering settings.

➡️ UK price: now £34 (was £40)View Deal

6 Pack Rotatable Cord Organizer: was $15.99 now $11.99
Probably the single best (and cheapest) upgrade for a home office. I especially like that these stick-on cable organizers rotate.

➡️ UK price: now £12 (was £16)View Deal

313 Qi-Certified 10W Wireless Charger Stand: was $25.49 now $15.99
I've been using this wireless charger to prop up my phone next to my laptop for years now. A good way to dual-screen at the desk.

➡️ UK price: now £13 (was £20)View Deal

65W 3-Port USB-C GaN Charger: was $52.99 now $34.49
My favorite home office upgrade because this fast charging device is just packed with personality. Pop a USB into his head and it'll make this expressive dude's day.

➡️ UK price: now £26 (was £35)View Deal

256GB Ultra Fast USB Flash Drive: was $41.99 now $35.68
A cheap USB is a WFH essential for me, and this one works well. I like that the connector slides in for protection if you're commuting. Bafflingly not discounted in the UK (yet), but still a fair price for the capacity.

➡️ UK price: now £30View Deal

Nano Smart Display Charger: was $39.99 now $23.99
This clever wall charger with a built-in display automatically optimizes charging for iPhones (although you can use the 45W fast charger for pretty much any USB-C device).

➡️ UK price: now £27 (was £35)View Deal

25-piece desk drawer organizer set: was $18.99 now $16.14
My desk drawer used to be a total mess of cables, trinkets, odds and ends. So, this 25-piece set is a really efficient way to get it organized.

➡️ UK deal: now £12 (was £19)View Deal

Office chairs

Best for: Office and home workers who want full support and comfort.
Why I chose it: The Steelcase Series 2 is my best overall office chair for most professionals. We gave it 4.5 stars in review, and I especially like the flexible, supportive 'Air LiveBack' backrest. It's not cheap, but it's the best-priced entry into premium office chairs.

➡️ UK deal: now £525 (was £699)View Deal

B100 office chair: was $219.99 now $149.99
Best for: Professionals who want a budget office chair packed with features
Why I chose it: Fully adaptive lumbar support, flip-up armrests, lockable recline, breathable mesh backrest. Most chairs at this price usually have more compromises.

➡️ UK deal: now £143 (was £190)View Deal

C7: was $430 now $300
Best for: Home and office workers who want the most adjustability for the price.
Why I chose it: Tested by us with a 4.5-star review, it delivered all-day comfort at an exceptional price. I especially like the adaptive lumbar support.

➡️ UK deal: now £230 (was £350)View Deal

Leap: was $1398.91 now $1119
Best for: Anyone looking to relief lower back pain at work.
Why I chose it: This is my top-rated office chair for back pain relief, since it uses some clever engineering for its dynamic 'LiveBack' backrest specifically for lower back support. We scored it 4 stars.

➡️ UK deal: now £915 (was £1219)View Deal

Atlas Black3 Ergonomic Chair: was $619 now $548
Best for: Remote workers who value style and discretion.
Why I chose it: This is the office chair I use everyday, and it's a firm and comfortable sit that blends easily into the home environment. It earned a 4-star review, as "a capable Herman Miller competitor." I recommend the fabric version, it's cooler than the leatherette model, and opt for the larger chair as the regular one sits oddly low to the ground.

➡️ UK deal: now £549 (was £599) at SecretlabView Deal

Standing desks

E7 Pro with bamboo desktop: was $639.99 now $529.99
Best for: Pros who want a solid, stable, well-built standing desk.
Why I chose it: The E7 pro is my top overall standing desk, with a flawless 5-star rating in our review. I've included the price here for the frame and bamboo desktop, but you have different options on the FlexiSpot site.

➡️ UK deal: now £480 (was £630)View Deal

EN1: was $159.99 now $104.46
Best for: Workers looking for the cheapest standing desk worth your money.
Why I chose it: FlexiSpot always reviews well in our tests, and this desk boasts a stable single-piece desktop, USB ports, and 28.9 to 46.5in height range.

➡️ UK deal: now £80 (was £94)View Deal

ComfortEdge Electric Standing Desk: was $899 now $674.25
Best for: Anyone who spends a lot of time typing at their desk.
Why I chose it: This remains one of the best standing desks we've ever tested (it scored 4.5 stars), but what stands out here is the waterfall edge which makes it more ergonomic and comfortable when resting your wrists. Unfortunately, it's US-only right now.View Deal

Magnus Pro: was $988 now $948
Best for: Gamers and pros who want excellent build quality and a way to organize cables.
Why I chose it: Secretlab's sit-stand gaming desk is truly stylish and well-built. We rated it 4 stars and loved its elegant, practical built-in cable management. Yes, it's pricey, but we found it "perfect for those seeking a versatile and organized workspace."

➡️ UK deal: now £729 (was £798)View Deal

Comhar desk with drawers: was $350 now $260
Best for: Professionals who need extra storage for laptops and stationery.
Why I chose it: Earned 4.5 stars in our review, a 28.3 - 47.6-in height range, and it's got what so many sit-stand desks lack - a drawer. For the price, it's an easy recommendation.

➡️ UK deal: now £203 with code DESK30 (was £290)View Deal

Laptops & mini PCs

MacBook Air 13-Inch Laptop With M5 Chip: was $1299 now $1099
Best for: Mobile professionals.
Why I chose it: In our tests, we called the MacBook Air (M5) "the best mix of winning design, near-pro-level performance, and battery life you can find in an ultraportable," scoring 4.5 stars in review. Not quite MacBook Pro performance, but close for day-to-day work.

➡️ UK deal: now £1375 (was £1499)View Deal

IdeaPad Slim 3: was $999.99 now $699.99
AMD Ryzen 7 170 | 16GB DDR5 | 512GB SSD

Best for: Remote workers and students who want a reliable ultraportable with up to 15 hours battery life.
Why I chose it: We scored this laptop 4 stars in our review and found performance ideal for day-to-day work and study. However, it lacks the specs for serious workloads.View Deal

M6 Ultra: was $799.99 now $629.99
AMD Ryzen 7 640HS | 32GB DDR5 | 1TB SSD

Best for: Professionals, students, and creators.
Why I chose it: My top pick mini PC for most people, we awarded it 4.5 stars, and even managed to use it for playing games. USB4 and 2.5G LAN ports are great extras, but it's not a graphics powerhouse out of the box.

➡️ UK deal: now £560 (was £590)View Deal

Mac mini (M6): was $899 now $769
Best for: Professionals and creators who value speed and performance.
Why I chose it: It's the first price-cut on the new Mac mini, and the previous model scored 5 stars in our review. Buy it if you don't already have a Mac mini (M4) - it's a better performer, but not leaps and bounds beyond it.

➡️ UK price: now £824 (was £899)View Deal

A9 Max: was $1599 now $1359.15
AMD Ryzen AI 9 HX 470 | 32GB DDR5 | 2TB SSD

Best for: Creators and professionals running heavy workloads.
Why I chose it: One of my favorite Windows 11 mini PCs, this AI machine is upgradeable across memory and storage, boasts USB4 ports for eGPU, and scored 4.5 stars thanks to its "workstation-level performance."

➡️ UK price: now £1190 (was £1389)View Deal

M8 mini PC: was $479.99 now $389.99
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 6650H | 16GB LPDDR5 | 512GB SSD

Best for: Remote workers who need a budget mini PC for daily tasks.
Why I chose it: Scored 4.5 stars in our review, it sailed through productivity workloads, video calls, and features OCuLink and dual 2.5G LAN ports. The only fail here is that you can't upgrade the memory.

➡️ UK price: now £350 (was £439)View Deal

OmniBook 3: $709
Snapdragon X | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD

This ultraportable from HP is perfect for students, hybrid workers, and anyone working from home.View Deal

Legion 5i: was $2199.99 now $1499
Intel Core i7-14700HX | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD

This 15-inch Lenovo laptop pairs an Intel Core i7-14700HX processor with Nvidia GeForce RTX 5060 graphics, 16GB RAM, a 1TB SSD, and a color-rich 165Hz OLED display.View Deal

K13: was $879.99 now $599.99
Intel Ultra 7 256V | 16GB LPDDR5 | 512GB SSD

✅ Tested by us
✅ We found it "a thoughtfully engineered slice of modern computing"
✅ Excellent example of an Intel AI mini PC

➡️ UK price: now £539 with voucher (was £729)View Deal

A8: was $689 now $599
AMD Ryzen 7 8745HS | 16GB DDR5 | 1TB SSD

✅ Tested by us
✅ Stylish metal construction
✅ High-performance machine well-suited to multi-taskers

➡️ UK deal: now £599 (was £669)View Deal

A6: was $649 now $549
AMD Ryzen 7 6800H | 16GB DDR5 | 1TB SSD

✅ Tested by us
✅ One of the best all-rounder Geekom mini PCs
✅ Ideal running for office software and light content creation tasks.

➡️ UK price: now £549 (was £599)View Deal

SER9 Pro: was $909 now $739
AMD Ryzen 7 H 255 | 24GB LPDDR5X | 1TB SSD

✅ Tested by us and highly recommended for business
✅ "Impressive power from the AI-readymini PC with sleek aesthetics and AI Voice kit integration"
✅ So, so, so many configurations available at varying prices

➡️ UK price: now £639 (was £649)View Deal

A5 Pro: was $449 now $399
AMD Ryzen 5 7430U | 16GB DDR4 | 512GB SSD

✅ Tested by us
✅ Stylish all-metal Maci mini-like design
✅ Built for business professionals and students for the home and office

➡️ UK deal: now £365 (was £429)View Deal

Monitors

32 Plus S3225QS 4K Monitor: was $369.99 now $299.99
Best for: Professionals and creators who want a well-priced 32-inch 4K monitor.
Why I chose it: Dell has always delivered exceptional monitor experiences during our reviews. So while we haven't tested this display, the price is good enough to justify. It features 120Hz refresh rate, and 95% DCI-P3.

➡️ UK deal: now £333View Deal

27 Plus Monitor S2725HSM: was $174.99 now $129.99
Best for: Remote workers, office staff and IT procurement teams who want a simple FHD work monitor.
Why I chose it: For me, this is a classic business monitor - 27-inch full HD Dell display that earned 4 stars in our review. It gets all the basics right at a good price, but skips out on extras like a USB-C hub.

➡️ UK deal: now £144 at DellView Deal

GW2486TC 24-inch: was $199.99 now $169.99
Best for: Remote workers who want a 24-inch USB hub-equipped business display.
Why I chose it: This is one of my top budget monitors for work, earning 4 stars in tests, and delivering key features like a USB-C hub and eye-care tools for extended periods in front of the screen. In the UK, the best price I've found is at Laptop outlet, but it's £5 more at Amazon.

➡️ UK deal: now £160 at Laptop OutletView Deal

27G810A: was $599.99 now $334.99
Best for: Business professionals, creators, and gamers.
Why I chose it: This 4K LG display has a 27-inch IPS panel with a 180Hz refresh rate - but you can switch that to a 1080p / 360Hz mode if you need it. That'll make it a good pick for certain kinds of content creation.

➡️ UK deal: now £315 (was £420)View Deal

Pro MP165 E6: was $94.99 now $64.99
Best for: Business travelers who need a 15.6in portable monitor as a primary or secondary display.
Why I chose it: In our 4-star review, we called it "a super-light, hyper-functional portable display that is great to have as an extra display for all of your tech." Buy it only if you need it. I expect the price to drop more once Prime Day starts.

➡️ UK deal: now £79 (was £82)View Deal

Z3FC portable monitor: was $169.99 now $132.98
Best for: Professionals and gamers who need a 16.1in portable display.
Why I chose it: I use this ultra-thin screen everyday for work and play, and scored it 4.5 stars in my review. It hits 2.5K resolution with 180Hz refresh rates. It's not a small screen, but it's light enough for travel.

➡️ UK deal: now £124 (was £160)View Deal

Printers

EcoTank ET-4950 Wireless All-In-One Color Supertank Printer: was $499.99 now $369.99
Best for: Remote workers, students, and small business users who want cartridge-free printing.
Why I chose it: Easily my top printer for the home, we scored it 4.5 stars and it has more features and free ink than any other printer we've tested at this price.

➡️ UK deal: now £342 (was £460)View Deal

Megatank G3270 All-In-One Wireless Color Printer: was $248.99 now $144
Best for: Families, students, and remote workers looking for a top-performing and affordable ink tank printer.
Why I chose it: This Canon printer performed exceptionally well in our tests, scoring 4 stars, and delivering good all-round performance. A good buy for those who don't need high-volume printing or extra features like auto-duplex.

➡️ UK deal: now £148 with voucher (was £184)View Deal

Officejet Pro 8139e Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer: was $279.99 now $169.89
Best for: Families, professionals, and students who print more casually.
Why I chose it: It's got everything a top inkjet printer should have, including print, scan, copy, and fax capabilities, automatic two-sided printing, and an automatic document feeder. The downside is inkjet cartridges will add to the on-going running costs versus an ink tank.

➡️ UK deal: now £75 (was £140)View Deal

EcoTank ET-2410: $179
Best for: Remote workers and families who need a well-priced refillable ink tank printer.
Why I chose it: While I haven't officially tested this model, it is the ink tank printer I own, as well as a number of my team and family members. For day-to-day printing, it's perfect - relatively quick to print, cheap to run, easy to set-up, and has scan and copy facilities. In the US, it's cheaper at Walmart than Amazon or Target.

➡️ UK deal (known as the ET-2861): now £130 (was £240)View Deal

Envy 6555: was $179.99 now $119.89
Best for: Anyone who wants simple printing of documents and photos.
Why I chose it: This is my top budget inkjet printer for the home, scoring 4 stars in review. It's a 3-in-1 that's very convenient to use, and performed well in print, scan, and copy tests. However, print speeds are quite slow.

➡️ UK deal (called 6530e): now £80 (was £115)View Deal

Color Laserjet Pro 4201dw: was $699 now $549
Best for: Home office users and small businesses who need a quality laser printer for color documents.
Why I chose it: One of the best color laser printers we've tested, earning 4.5-stars. Print-outs were crisp, detailed, and quick to come out. It's also expandable for growing small business. If you're in the UK, check out the HP 4302dw for an even better business printer deal.

➡️ UK deal (called 4202dw): now £308View Deal

Color Laserjet Pro 4301fdw: was $859 now $759
Best for: Small to medium-sized business users.
Why I chose it: The price on this HP color laser printer is so good, I had to include it - especially for UK professionals. This color laser printer has all core features, including print, scan, copy, and auto-two-sided printing with 33ppm print speeds.

➡️ UK deal (called 4302dw): now £245 (was £289)View Deal

Deskjet 2955 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer: was $89.99 now $44
Best for: Anyone who wants a cheap printer for occasional use.
Why I chose it: It's one of the cheapest printers I've seen so far from a trusted brand. It includes print, scan, and copy functions. However, it's not fast and cartridge costs can add up.

➡️ UK deal: now £33 (was £56)View Deal

Accessories

Laptop Power Bank: was $134.99 now $95.99
Best for: Business travelers and heavy l;aptop users who need a powerful power-up on the go.
Why I chose it: This 25K mAh power bank with 165W charge is enough to power up your laptop and keep it charged. We rated it 4 stars in our review. Strong specs and build quality mark it out as a top-tier pick.

➡️ UK price: now £66 (was £90)View Deal

XKM01 Full-Size Foldable Keyboard & Mouse Combo: was $79.99 now $56.04
Best for: Mobile professionals working absolutely everywhere.
Why I chose it: Ok, we love the design, and we rated it 4.5 stars in review, but what I especially like is that this foldable keyboard is full-sized, so you get a proper keyboard. Our reviewer said "it changed the way I work on the go."

➡️ UK price: now £56 (was £70)View Deal

Airpods Pro 3 Wireless Earbuds: was $249 now $179
Best for: Apple users who want the absolute best audio.
Why I chose it: We called the Airpods Pro 3 a "near-perfect set of noise-cancelling earbuds" in our 4.5-star review. Battery life is the only real issue with these, we found, lasting us around 5.5 hours during tests.

➡️ UK price: now £189 (was £219)View Deal

Uno 100W 4-Port USB C Wall Charger: was $79.99 now $56.99
Best for: Anyone who wants a personality-driven 4-port USB charger for peripherals.
Why I chose it: This 100W fast charger got 5 stars in our tests, where we called it "one of the best wall chargers on the market. It’s modestly priced against competitors, delivers super-fast charging and displays entertaining emojis." It won't charge most laptops, but it'll tackle smaller devices like phones and tablets.

➡️ UK price: now £40 (was £56)View Deal

Magic Keyboard: was $99 now $79.99
Best for: macOS users who want a keyboard with flawless compatibility across Apple devices.
Why I chose it: With the new Mac mini now on the streets, this is a nice companion piece - and it'll work with MacBooks, iPads, and iPhones, too. It connects automatically to Apple devices, but it's pretty expensive for a non-mechanical keyboard. For that, I recommend a Keychron.

➡️ UK price: now £75 (was £99)View Deal

Stream Deck Mini: was $59.99 now $51.99
Best for: Professionals working with multiple apps.
Why I chose it: I've always liked Elgato's Stream Deck, which serves up customizable buttons for switching apps at a push. This one is capped at 6 buttons, but other models expand that (although they're more expensive). For basic office work, this one works best.

➡️ UK price: now £48 (was £60)View Deal

T9 1TB: was $287.99 now $254.66
Best for: Professionals and creators who want large storage capacity and fast transfers.
Why I chose it: I love Samsung SSDs. This one scored 4 stars in our review, hits speeds up to 2000 MB/s, and even has a 3-meter drop resistance.

➡️ UK deal: now £192 (was £239)View Deal

Prime 200W 6-Port GaN Desktop Charger: was $79.99 now $69.99
Best for: Professionals who want one of the best fast-charging docks we've tested.
Why I chose it: This 200W 6-port dock scored 4.5 stars in our review, where we said "charging products really don’t get much better than the Anker Prime Charger."

➡️ UK deal: now £52 (was £70)View Deal

eero Pro 7 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 7 Router: was $799.99 now $599.99
Best for: Home office workers, families, and gamers who want a simple mesh router to kill dead zones.
Why I chose it: Skip the dual-band eero 7 and opt for this - the Pro 7 is a tri-band model that supports key Wi-Fi 7 features like MLO for seamless whole home connectivity. But avoid it if you need intricate networking settings, as it's designed for plug-and-play.

➡️ UK deal: now £525 (was £750)View Deal

V6 Max Wireless Mechanical Keyboard: was $113.99 now $95.99
Best for: Professionals and programmers on Windows and Mac.
Why I chose it: This is the best mechanical keyboard I've ever used - I'm typing on it right now. I scored it 5 stars, and love how customizable it is.

➡️ UK deal: now £92 (was £115)View Deal

MX Master 3S Wireless Mouse: was $99.99 now $79.99
Best for: Professionals and creators in the office and at home.
Why I chose it: It's the best wireless mouse you can get, specifically designed with features for productivity tasks. We awarded it 4.5 stars in our review.

➡️ UK deal: now £64 (was £75)View Deal

9-In-1 USB-C Docking Station: was $39.99 now $29.99
Best for: Home and office workers who need extra ports for accessories.
Why I chose it: This is a sleek, compact 9-in-1 dock that includes a host of USB and display ports, plus a card reader.

➡️ UK deal: now £25 (was £34)View Deal

Meet 2 4K Webcam: was $129 now $99
Best for: Remote/hybrid workers and streamers who want a high-resolution, AI-fuelled webcam.
Why I chose it: One of the smallest webcams you can get, with 4K resolution. My favorite features include gesture control and AI framing. We've tested a number of Obsbot webcams and they're all great.

➡️ UK deal: now £99 (was £129)View Deal

Best for: Students and gamers who want a budget gaming chair for the home office.
Why I chose it: Despite its price (and its 3.5-star review), we found the Corsair TC100 Relaxed is a surprisingly comfortable sit for extended work and gaming sessions. Still the best budget office chair for gaming. As ever, get the fabric model for better breathability.

➡️ UK deal: now £197View Deal

M18 Ergonomic Office Chair, Mesh Back Desk Chair With Headrest: was $169.99 now $125.9
Best for: Remote workers who want a cheap chair.
Why I chose it: This is the cheapest office chair I would recommend. I still prefer the Sihoo B100 for most people, but if you want to save a little more, the M18 is worth considering thanks to the adjustability, lumbar support, and 2D armrests.

➡️ UK deal: now £125 (was £170)View Deal

Best for: Home and office workers who want a classic, ultra-comfortable sit.
Why I chose it: With a 4.5-star review, we found the Ergonomic Chair Pro to be "a highly adjustable, comfortable ergonomic chair with premium features and a solid frame." Not available outside the US, though.View Deal

Verve Chair: was $649 now $519.2
Best for: Workers who want a stylish chair for the home.
Why I chose it: One of the best office chairs we've reviewed, earning the full 5-stars after testing. Ergonomic, attractively designed, although it's not ultra-adjustable. Unavailable outside the US (unless you fancy paying import fees, and I don't recommend that).View Deal

Typhon: was $399.99 now $319.99
➡️ UK deal: now £187 (was £220)

✅ Tested by us
✅ Stealth gaming and office chair
✅ Delivers all-day comfortView Deal

Omni Pro With Footrest: was $1183 now $983
Best for: Executives who want electric adjustments, stylish design, and a premium build.
Why I chose it: Scored 4.5 stars in our review, with outstanding ergonomics. Our expert reviewer loves it, but I'd recommend only buying it if you're always at your desk and a C7 doesn't offer what you need. It's incredibly expensive.

➡️ UK deal: now £968 (was £1270)View Deal

Small Electric Standing Desk With 2 Drawers: was $139.99 now $94.99
Best for: Remote workers in apartments and smaller spaces.
Why I chose it: It's one of the smallest standing desks around, with a 28.3 - 46.5in height range and built-in storage and monitor riser. However, I only recommend this if you have a tight workspace, as its not the largest desktop.

➡️ UK deal: now £81 (was £100)View Deal

How I choose the best Prime Day home office deals

When tracking the top deals, I prioritize tech and furniture that we've tested and reviewed, or that me and my team love using. While some deals may have big discounts, I'll generally recommend products we have first-hand experience using.

When it comes to prices, I use price-tracking tools like Keepa and CamelCamelCamel, our extensive library of previous deals articles, as well as good old-fashioned manual searches. Yep, I really am here visiting different sites to see if it's cheaper elsewhere. It's what I'd do if I were buying something for myself, so I do it for readers too.

For most deals, I'll highlight who the product is best for based on our use, what you need to know before buying, and whether it's worth buying now or waiting for a bigger discount. And I'll remove offers where the price rises to the point where the product no longer offers genuinely good value for money.

Live coverage

Prime Day 2: The Sequel has arrived

Amazon's Big Deal Days sale has entered day two. I'll be here live-tracking the best deals on the office and WFH tech that my team and I have tested, reviewed, and rated. No long catalogs of deals here. Just straightforward recommendations on the home office upgrades that are actually worth buying.



from Latest from TechRadar https://bit.ly/4rP3kzH

No comments